Of course I immediately sent the referral pictures we got of the boys to be printed out but I also immediately emailed a couple of the women who are traveling soon to Ethiopia. I gave them Eyob and Kenesa's names in hopes than if they see them at Sele Enat they can take pictures of them. Our coordinator told us a family who traveled a couple of weeks ago may have taken pictures of the boys. Though a long shot the agency is going through the pics to see if there are any. I hope there are!!!
Speaking of pictures you are probably asking yourself, "Why hasn't she posted any pictures of the boys?" You know I would love to BUT the Ethiopian government has asked that prospective adoptive parents not post pictures on the internet until the children are legally adopted and are in their custody. Even though this blog is private we really want to make sure we abide by the country's ruling. Sorry!
Join us on another roller coaster ride of LOVE. Remember to read from the beginning by checking out the older posts!!!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hannah,
Thank you for sharing from your heart the minute by minute details of referral day a and b! I enjoyed reading it and even though we have never met, I was able to picture you and your excitement over your boys! What a blessing these little guys are already, to your family of course, but also to those of us still waiting to be referred our children. Two little ones giving so much hope, bless you all!
Michelle O
Post a Comment